Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey Look I'm Blogging!


So, this is my first official blog entry... Now that I am not going to school this summer, I'm on a mission... A blogging mission! McCall came home from softball practice tonight and saw me scrolling through a plethora of blog backgrounds. She said, "Is my mom blogging?!!!!!" I said, "Yup, I told you I would once I wasn't so busy studying." So now she is helping me figure out how to get my blog to be like Sarah Burke's. She is the Bombcious Blogging Queen!

Today was an enjoyable Monday. I'm off for the semester and I'm off track from work! Dawson and I were home together today. He goes back on track tomorrow. He said, "This is the way I like it, when it's just you and me home together and there's no one else around." Yes, he is a momma's boy and I love it! My other boy Kirk, got sustained as an Elder yesterday at Stake Conference. He should be filling out his mission papers sometime this month. I worry about if he can handle being a missionary... The Lord doesn't give us commandments without preparing a way for us to accomplish them. I have faith! Kirk text me today telling me he didn't pass the math UBSCT. This was his 5th and final time. I am really proud of him. He has tried really hard to pass it the past 3 years. He never gave up. He would stay after school and go to a class that helped him prepare/study for the test each time for 2-3 weeks before the test was given.
"Things have never been easy for you Kirk, but you try and do your best and that's all the Lord, your dad, and I ask of you. We love you and are proud of you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment